Saturday, February 2, 2008

What Type of Heart Do You Have?

I took this quiz on Facebook last night, and I was a little disappointed in the result.

"Your result is: Mean Heart"

"You find your way into someone's life but you rarely fall in love. You don't believe in giving, only in taking. You are so practical even in your emotions. You love having fights with your lover just to make them feel bad. You are in constant desire to change the person you think you love. You can live without love in your life."

How can anyone say that about me? I only took this quiz because it said my friend Steph has an Angel's Heart, and I thought I would have an Angel's Heart, too. Phooey on me, I guess.

;-P

Steph's Result: Angel's Heart

"You fall in love quickly and easily. You give so much in a relationship, and you don't expect much in return. You love always seeing your lover and you just love them as they are. You have a huge desire to whomever you love and you stay in love forever."

No comments: